Thursday, December 13, 2007

U Wash Laundry System( With No Water Supply)

Your Ad Here

It was sunday night when my friends and I decided to do our laundry in the new establishment located in Tabok Suba Jaro, Iloilo City in the Philippines named U wash Laundry. The said establishment claims that they are the pioneer of a self service laundry in Iloilo. Due to their ads and self appraisals we decided to test our luck in this establishment.
I went inside the establishment and asked about their policy in laundrying. The dumb witted girl confronted me and after a few minutes of chatting I have decided to try their laudrying services. So me and my friends decided to buy powdered soap to do the work. Their price range from 50( more than a dollar, 1 dollar = 42 pesos)) pesos to and above, 7 kilos of used clothes equals to 50 pesos. If you decide to dry your clothes you will also add an amount of 70 pesos ( more than a dollar , 1 dollar=42 pesos). So all is set . At the time when we decided to wash our laundry, the dumb witted girl declared that there is no water any more. What!!!!!!!!, a Laundry business that has a depleted water supply! wahahahahhahahahahahahaha! Only in the Philippines Brother!

1 comments:

Spot a Leopard said...

tell me about it, haha, should try the "real" things in the laundry business, try mr. labada, tested and proven laundry genius

Popular Posts